Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanks for the Help

well, I can now say that I am grateful to have a new background on here and it is really cute and HAPPY Thanksgiving to all of you now. It is such a great time to think of ALL the blessings we really do have to be here in America. To be free. To sleep and move when we want. To have vehicles we can drive, women can have an education. Love my family and my new family with Steve and look forward to so many wonderful days in the future! We are grateful for wonderful parents who helped raise us up like them and prepare us for the days ahead of us in married life. Grateful for a roof over our heads for good friends, for the calling at church and steve's new calling which is Elder's Quorum secretary yay he has a calling finally!!! For music in my life and the chance to teach many of the love I have for piano and clarinet and music in general. I am grateful for challenges and for the wonderful gospel and to belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Grateful for families in the ward who like to use Steve and I for babysitting and house sitting and for a wonderful family that found me on craigslist to help them with house sitting during Thanksgiving. Love life and grateful for so many wonderful things but I think this is good for now!! 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING again and eat lots of turkey or ham or whatever you eat!! 

Feel free to post anything you guys are grateful for too would love to hear what you have to say too!! 

No comments: