Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pictures of Universal Studios



































Steve and I had the chance to go and play a bit on Saturday November 21, 2009. We enjoyed going and playing for a bit. Steve doesn't like me taking a ton of pictures of him but he was a good sport and put up with the pictures. We went on some rides we haven't done before and one of them was the simulation one of the Simpson's which would be fun for us if we weren't getting older and it was super cray and I felt dizzy and a bit sick and Steve gets motion sick very easily and almost lost it on that ride.. thats the joy of getting older, sure cannot do the things I used to do. We did some shows haven't done for awhile or have never done. One was the BeetleJuice show and it was cute lots of music I knew and loud but good. We did the animal show and then walked around a ton. We enjoyed walking around and just chilling somewhere. We don't need to go here for awhile though. We also saw the construction of the Harry Potter that is coming up nicely and will open by Summer I believe.. or around there. The whole area looks awesome and will have to go in a couple of years when Harry Potter isn't as new. 

Enjoy the pictures. There was a Christmas tree up and some of the pictures have me taking pictures of myself and trying to take a picture of Steve and I haha.. that didn't work out as well. 
We saw a turtle in a lake and finished all that we really wanted to do by 4pm and went home and relaxed there. 

It was a fun weekend!! 
Enjoy the pictures again :) 

No comments: