Monday, November 23, 2009

OKay new question...

Okay for some reason NO good at finding these things.. but would like to know how all of you out there have added music to your blogs too?? I tried one. but it was an advertisement more than playing the music.. just want to get up to speed and want to change things up.. I know all of you would like to see a change after so many years of doing the same thing :) So any help again would be definitely great thank you SO much for all the help so far!! it was great to talk with you Diana and not sure.. how i can look at your blog? but would love to be invited to read it however that happens.. Thanks again for all the help!! 

Also one thing I didn't say in my last post is how much I am grateful for my friends who look at my blog and all my friends from all the moves that I am able to keep in touch with no matter how far we are!!  I miss you all and miss all the wonderful times we have had in the past but look forward to all the wonderful times we can keep in touch on the blogging on here!! Thank you so much for all of your friendships and love and support and I am so grateful for technology that allows each of us to share what is going on in our lives. 

Steve and I went to Universal and Islands of Adventures here in Orlando and pictures to come!! 
Thanks for being patient with me!! 

No comments: