Saturday, October 2, 2010

ITS BEEN FOREVER~!

Steve speared this fish and a barracuda came up behind it and ate it!! This is what it looked like! This is when we were snorkeling. There is a picture of me, while we went to this river and tried fishing a little bit and of the water in the keys SO clear!!




I just noticed that the last time I wrote was for Valentines day of last year?!? How am I ever going to catch up everyone with what i am doing now? Well, we had a wonderful spring, and then our summer was even better! Steve and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary by going to a SAK which is a comedy club in town we just love and it is CLEAN kids can go and it is a wonderful family atmosphere. We also enjoyed just being together during the summer. Fourth of July we went to the Keys, we LOVE going to the keys we had a wonderful time with his friends who live down there which is free stay for us and we were able to kayak and that was free too, it was fun! We also went out on his friends BIG boat and went snorkeling! My first time ever!! Quite scary when you could see nurse sharks below you but way awesome!

After the summer.. Steve and I experience a little set back. The Arena is done for the magic stadium and the next job he could go to was either in Ocalla which is a good 100 miles from our home or Jacksonville which would be a good 2 hour or so drive from our house. So he could either take a lay-off or work one of these jobs. He is going to be working in Ocala which will be a harder drive for both of us to let him do but we will be alright. A little set back but workable.

Tinae has 2 jobs. Still working Pest Control which happened starting June of this year, a secretary. I now also have 20 students who are taking clarinet or piano from me.

It is General Conference weekend and looking forward to hearing from the speakers. Sorry for not catching you up earlier, at home we have TERRIBLE internet connection so I try to catch up when I come to the in-laws on everthing. There is the blurb real quick. Some pictures attached.


No comments: