Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial weekend as such






It is now Memorial weekend. It has been a wonderful weekend and rained almost every weekend which is wonderful :) I have enjoyed having the time with family. We are having a wonderful time and getting caught up on all types of things. Steve and I spent the weekend with his parents. They live in the Villages, a retirement section of Florida and about 70 miles away, not too far away.

I love having the mother and father in law I have. We have a wonderufl time and they are easy to love and so willing to love me. We got together with his sister and her husband and 2 kids. They are all so cute! Our niece, Elisabeth, she got real excited for icecream that she got into her booster and was walking around with it on her bum. It was really cute :)

Hope you are all having a wonderful Memorial weekend.
Thanks for all my catching up and your patience. I will try to do better. I do not have internet and can catch up when I have a chance to get an internet. So we are doing wonderful over here, look forward to this summer. Steve is working very hard. I have 9 students right now and working hard with the kids I have. I love teaching and also teach in Primary as the music leader. Steve is the E. quorum secretary and keeping busy with that and work, also taking a class this summer in our community college near by. We are grateful for all of our blessings and thanks for taking this trip with us. Enjoy the rest of the pictures and are very grateful for all who read this. If you haven't read for awhile I hope you will read.

2 comments:

Jayelle said...

Glad to catch up on the happenings of your life! Your home is beautiful and your garden is great! How ambitious of you!

The Lowe's Journey Together! said...

Thanks so much!! It felt good to finally get everything caught up on the blog! I need to do better with this, it just seems other things just have to get done :) How are you doing?