Sunday, October 4, 2009

Tinae's new jobs



Well after figuring out what I need to do in this world.. I have finally found it and wish I started it up a year ago.. didn't know i could actually teach music but i can.. I am now teaching clarinet and piano lessons at my home or their home and enjoying this. It is wonderful to something to do and right now have 2 students and possibly another one to do also. So that is really exciting and grateful to know that there are people still looking at my ads and wanting me to teach their children. I love teaching right now and it is quite a bit of a challenge but want to keep doing it and helps me learn how to teach better. I look forward to having more students and its wonderful because I still have the day available to help those around the ward that might need babysitting every so often and then I work at night. Its wonderful and we are doing well. The honey is helping too to help us out of the house and to our own place. We look forward to having our own place more than ever. 

No comments: