Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New Hair






So Chandra and I decided that it was time to get rid of our long hair :( Ours were both past our shoulder blades and ready to come off especially after the wedding and now don't have that to have pretty hair for, I was ready. Florida is nice but it is SO hot and I see why SO many ladies here in the ward have short hair. It is easier to take care of also :) 

So enjoy!! Chandra and I donated our hair to Locks of Love. It feels SO good to serve and grateful that we did!! I love to serve and grateful for this opportunity to give up my lovely hair to such a great donation place! 

Chandra cut off 10 inches, and I cut off 10 1/2 inches so if you can kind of see what it loooked like before too. The pictures might be sideways.. couldn't get them to switch over but enjoy!! 


No comments: