Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ADDRESSES!!

So I remembered that I have some friends that really really like blogs and so I am letting everyone know on here that I need your addresses :) Yay so this is the dirty stuff and missing some addresses, so if you could please send me your addresses I would appreciate that and we will be sending out invites in May so... please let me know!! 
I really need EVERYONE's addresses even if you have given it to me in the past.. haha.. I don't remember where i put anything so please let me know!! 
Thanks!! 

SO wedding plans are going good but lots of details if anyone has any advice to give please let us know we are up for all advice :) 
Thanks!! 

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Well, here you go! My Address is 1103 South 1000 East #C2 Provo, Utah 84606
I hope everything is going well!

The Lowe's Journey Together! said...

thanks hun!! I appreciate it :)